Sunday, October 24, 2010

ArcGIS 9.3.1 MXD Path Editor Patch

Last month, I have installed the ArcGIS 9.3.1 Server (Java Platform). I checked the ArcGIS Manager, Server Object Manager, SOC monitor were running properly. I have stopped all these services, I applied the ArcGIS 9.3.1 MXD Path Editor Patch on the ArcGIS9.3.1. The services were started running properly.

When I opened the ArcGIS Manager web apps, It was showing page cannot be displayed. I realised that the ArcGIS Manager service stopped running. I manually started started, but it stopped automatically in a minute.

Run the repair option of ArcGIS server for Java in the control panel.

1 comment:

Andrew Ng machine learning course

Hi, I was failing in the week 2 quiz - Machine learning course in Coursera.org, especially in one of the question which has multiple opti...